The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Farm Coat is constructed of heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck. Cold weather is no match for a nylon lining that has been quilted into an arctic-weight polyester insulation.
It’s rib-knit’ storm cuffs will lock in the warmth, and its soft corduroy collar can keep out the coldest of winter winds. The hidden under-collar snaps accommodate an optional hood. There are two inside pockets, two flapped chest pockets, and two, front hand-warmer pockets. The split-back with bi-swing design guarantees comfortable wear and the revolutionary pleated elbows promise ease of arm even in the tightest spots.
Feature and Benefits:
* Insulated for added warmth
* Convenient inside pockets
* Triple stitched main seams for rugged wear
* Premier fabrics, along with heavy-duty zippers
Black, Dark Brown, Brown
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest.
Size Chest Waist
M 38 - 40" " 32 - 35"
L 42 - 44" " 36 - 39"
XL 46 - 48" " 40 - 43"
XXL 50 - 52" " 44 - 47"